First international calling must be enabled on your account. From there we can enable/disable this on a per user basis.
1. Dial the US exit code of 011
2. Dial the country code you are dialing, for example 353 for Ireland.
3. Dial the area code (if applicable) and phone number of the person/business you are calling. This differs on a country by country basis.
4. If pin protected, you will be prompted for a pin number. This you can retrieve from your account administrator.
5. Once the pin has been entered the call will connect. If the call does not connect you can find the reason code in your call history as an Office manager or higher user scope. Full definitions of these codes can be found in the reason codes article: Reason Codes
https://www.howtocallabroad.com/ is a helpful tool when calling other countries.