The IP Address of your Poly VVX® phone may be needed for the provisioning or troubleshooting of your phone. Follow the steps below to locate the phone’s IP Address:
Press the Home button.
- Select the Settings option.
- For VVX 101, VVX 201, and VVX 301, Settings is located on the second page. Scroll to the right to locate the second page of the menu.
- For VVX 400/410, VVX500/510, and VVX 600, Settings is located on the bottom row of the menu.
- For VVX D60 (DECT phone) Settings is located at the bottom of the menu.
- Select Status or press 4.
- Select Network or press 2.
- Select TCP/IP Parameters or press 1.
The IP Address will be displayed as a series of 4 numbers which can range between 0 or 255 separated by a period “.”
Example IP Addresses: 192.168.0.25 or 10.1.10.131
NOTE: You can also access the IP Address by pressing and holding the numbers 1, 4, and 7 until the phone’s screen changes. This shortcut works on all Poly® VVX models.